Please join Unified and the George Washington University School of Law for an informative roundtable discussing the post-grant practice at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) and how post-grant proceedings have changed the practice of patent law with patent field leaders from academia, industry and government.
To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Don Coulman
• Greg Dolin, University of Baltimore
• David Kelley, Ford Motor Company
• Bernie Knight, McDermott Will & Emery
• Molly Kocialski, Oracle
• Kevin Laurence, Renaissance IP Law Group
• Lead Judge Susan Mitchell, USPTO/PTAB (invited)
• Jonathan Stroud, Unified Patents
• Scott Weidenfeller, USPTO/Solicitor's Office
This half-day program will explore current issues with US post-grant review from two perspectives: first, the post-grant practice at the PTAB and second, how the development of post-grant procedures has affected patent enforcement and defensive strategies in district courts. The program will highlight particular aspects of the practice that are working well, and will feature a thoughtful discussion of suggested improvements in certain areas of the process.
Conference Details Tuesday, October 13, 2015 12–5 p.m. GW Law 716 20th St NW Faculty Conference Center Fifth Floor, Burns Building Washington, DC Directions FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS EVENT, CONTACT: Mandy Murphy +1 617 526 5624 email@example.com