The 4th Annual Corporate IP Strategy Conference
Santa Clara University | November 16, 2017
The conference will be held at the Locatelli Center at Santa Clara University. A map of the campus is provided below.
For those interested in obtaining CLE credit, please refer to the materials below.
- Robert Merges and Michael Marioli, Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Patent Pools, 78 Ohio St. L.J. 281 (2017).
- Greg Reilly, Bridging the Gap Between the Federal Courts and the United States Patent & Trademark Office, 23 B.U. J. SCI. & TECH. L. 377 (2017).
- Stuart M. Benjamin and Arti K. Rai, Administrative Power in the Era of Patent Stare Decisis, 65 Duke L.J. 1563 (2016).
- John M. Golden, Working Without Chevron: The PTO as Prime Mover, 65 Duke L.J. 1657 (May 2016).
- Jay P. Choi and Heiko Gerlach, Patent Pools, Litigation and Innovation, RAND Journal of Economics (July 2015).